Step 1: Signing a copyright agreement
Author/authors should sign a copyright agreement (template is HERE).
At least one of the authors of an accepted full paper must pay the Conference fee (see CONFERENCE FEE).
The Conference fee is paid per paper.
Paper that is not covered by Conference fee will not be published in the Conference proceedings.
For attending the Conference, co-authors should also pay the Conference fee (see CONFERENCE FEE).
For Conference attendance without the contribution, please also pay the Conference fee (see CONFERENCE FEE).
Step 2: Payment
- For participants from abroad – via bank transfer, bank info: HERE;
- For participants from North Macedonia – payment by slip, info: HERE;
- Payment at desk during the Conference registration by credit card.
- Paying by invoice – please send the name of the Person, Institution and Address of the Institution, (with e-mail address also), to: email@example.com. Signed and scanned invoice will be send back to you. Please send scanned copy of the bank transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to the registration fee;
- Please send scanned copy of the bank transfer to:
If you have any questions or problems, please contact: email@example.com